Menu Plan Monday





Last week I did fairly well on my menu. We ended up altering weekend plans, so I didn't make the salmon on Friday (we got a rotisserie chicken from Wal Mart instead) and our company is coming for the Super Bowl instead, so we didn't do steak and scallops on Saturday (just ate leftovers). This week I will be presenting at a conference in St. Louis, so the boys are on their own for a couple of nights. I will be cooking some new things when I return, so you will see some new recipes listed. Enjoy! Check out Laura's site for more menus.


Sunday - Super Bowl Party: Chili Dogs, Chips and dip, Bacon appetizer crescents, Fruit tray, Veggie tray, Brownies/ice cream
Monday - Boys eat out
Tuesday - Corey with Grandpa; Eric has work dinner
Wednesday - Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Meatloaf Muffins, Mashed potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Chicken Manicotti , Broccoli, Salad, Peaches

12 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a terrific game wasn't it?! My sister, a major New England Patriots fan, must be going crazy right now.

I enjoyed checking out your menu plan. It's great to see so many different ladies participating. I've found it doesn't just save me money but we eat healthier.

justkc said...

Sounds delicious! How were the bacon crescent appetizers?

Anonymous said...

The Bacon Appetizers sound wonderful. I have to make an appetizer for our Grow Group at church this coming Wednesday and I think I'll give your recipe a try! Thanks for shaing!

Heather said...

Great menu plan, have fun in St.L.
Have a great week.

Nic said...

Your super bowl party food looks great. Have a great time.

Bonnie said...

meatloaf muffins look interesting ... may have to try them out !

Sandra said...

Sounds wonderful, great menu. Thanks for sharing!

My Menu Plan is up too :)

Hopewell said...

Got to try the bacon crescents!!

Sonshine said...

Sounds like a yummy and easy week for you!!

Thanks for sharing the recipes.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks good. I tried manicotti with spinach and mushroom and ricotta last week. It was yummy!

Tiffany said...

I just recently came across your site, but have loved it! I have already tried several of your recipes and they were all wonderful! We tried the Bourbon Chicken last night. It was great! We want to try it with fried rice next time. Thanks for sharing!

By the way, I left something for you at my site. Check it out when you have a second!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I like your theme for the week. I need to do a "what's in the pantry" week again.