Cream Cheese Squares

I lined my pan with aluminum foil before making these so they would be eaiser to remove. I also added a little brown sugar on the top as well. These taste absolutely amazing!

Cream Cheese Squares




Ingredients:

2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.

2. Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a
medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until
smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Unroll the second can of
crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down.
Pour the melted margarine over the entire pan. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup
of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.

3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and
golden.

4. Refrigerate overnight to help them set before cutting into squares. If you try to cut them when they are warm, they will be runny.

(recipe source - allrecipes)

5 comments:

linda said...

I discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to try some of the recipes that you have shared.. I will be making this recipe sometime in the next couple of weeks.. My guys will love these.. Thanks for sharing..

Heather Guymon said...

Wow THOSE look amazing! I love cream cheese in ANYTHING, especially sweets! I came accross your blog from a friend that had the organizing junkie Monday Meal planning thing on her blog...and I have been taking a look at all the many many blogs with WONDERFUL ideas for cooking! I added a link to yours though because you have got some GREAT ideas! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

These things look wonderful! I am making them for my husband tonight! Thanks!

MrsSchoon said...

Mmm I made these before and they were good! Yours look so much prettier than mine did though.

Katrina said...

These look amazing. John and I love anything w/ Cream Cheese - The kids can usually either take it or leave, but I have a feeling that when I make these - they'll be taking them... hope there are some left for me!!
Thanks.