Menu Plan Monday



My birthday is Monday and I turn 38. I think I'm supposed to feel old. I have a son in junior high for pete's sake! But, I really don't feel old. I still feel pretty young. :-) I have a lot of energy and I definitely don't act my age. Ask my son, he'll agree with me. Anyway, my hubby has a meeting Monday night and the boy has scouts, so guess I'll have to take myself out to dinner. I am going to make one of my favorites for dinner Sunday, so I guess I'll count that as my birthday dinner. I only have one computer training this week, so I do actually get to cook a bit more than I have been. Enjoy the recipes, and if you want to see more menus, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Filets and bacon wrapped scallops, Twice-baked potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Salad
Monday - out to eat for my B-day, then take the boy to scouts
Tuesday - Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu, Green Beans, Mandarin Oranges
Wednesday - Fettuccini Alfredo, Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - eat at training Pasta Carbonara (snow day - needed to cook after all)
Friday - Fusilli with Shrimp and Spinich, Salad, Garlic bread
Saturday - Cuban Pork Tenderloin, Cuban Style Black Beans and Rice, Salad, Peaches

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! Your menu looks great again this week! I will have to try some...especially the fettuccini alfredo!

Stephanie ODea said...

Happy Birthday!
Those scallops sound amazing!
xox
steph

Anonymous said...

The Cuban Pork Tenderloin looks interesting. I have it bookmarked.

Have a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Nicole said...

aww you have to take yourself out for your bday? Hope you have a great one! Your menu sounds so delicious :)

Just Me :) said...

Happy Birthday!! :) Thanks for sharing your menu. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Cynthia Matzat said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope you all have a great week. :)

Tatum H said...

Happy birthday to you! Glad you stopped by my apron swap. You know, you can still participate if you're willing to purchase a handmade apron to swap like from Etsy or at Maple Lane Apron Company .... you liked the Emmeline apron. Meg based her pattern on aprons sold at HeavenlyHostess.com. They're spendy but adorable!

Lanny said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!