Flirty Apron Swap



Yes, I know this is not a normal post from me - it's not a recipe. But, aprons and recipes go hand-in-hand, so I think it's still appropriate. :)

I stumbled on the Flirty Apron Swap last week and thought it would be really fun to participate. It will be a great way for me to force myself to get my sewing machine back out and practice my sewing skills. Plus, my very talented mother promised she would help me make my apron for the swap, so my partner won't have to worry about the quality of the apron they receive. It will be great! Anyway, here are the details of the swap if this sounds like fun to you:

Deadline to Sign Up: March 2, 2008
Deadline to Mail Aprons: March 31, 2008

Total items required to receive a Swap-Bot 5 rating for the swap:
* Handmade adorable adult-sized apron (by you or you could buy one on Etsy I suppose)
* A kitchen/cooking accessory of some sort - could be a fun gadget, a small cookbook, or new condiment. Must be valued at least $5.
* Two of your favorite recipes, preferably something fun, flirty and cute! =) (Feel free to make up a fun name for a more-ordinary recipe)

Want hearts on Swap-Bot? Make an effort for adorable packing, naming, creative embellishments, etc. Most of all , HAVE FUN! Click here to join at Swap-Bot. Not a Swap-Bot member? E-mail the swap host, Shawneeh, at shawneeh at yahoo dot com with your full name, mailing address and blog URL (if you have one).

As an extra incentive to sign up for the swap by February 29th, the Maple Lane Apron Company has donated one of their very cute aprons to be given away in a random drawing. All you have to do to be eligible for the drawing is register for the swap by February 29, visit the Maple Lane website and look at their aprons, and post a comment on Shawneeh's blog stating which apron you like the best. Here are a couple of pictures of the apron that will be given away in the drawing:






0 comments: