What's for Dinner Menu Plan

What a crazy start to the new year in southwest Missouri! You would think it was spring instead of winter! We had a week of wonderfully warm temperatures this week, which is very unusual for this time of year. Usually we have ice and snow. But, I'm definitely not complaining. The hubby and I took advantage of the nice weather this weekend and went on a hike in Arkansas.



Our busy January schedule hasn't changed like the weather. Lot's of things going on this month, so my meals have to be ones I can make ahead and heat up, and that make lots of leftovers. :) Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


Sunday - Cindy's Beef Stew, Salad, Peaches

Monday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Rice, Spinach, Salad

Tuesday - Leftovers from the previous two nights

Wednesday - "Chunk Free" Chili, Salad, Peaches

Thursday - Boys eat leftovers (I have book club)

Friday - Pizza Biscuit Bake, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches

Saturday - Blue Cheese-Topped Steaks with Marsala Wine Sauce, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

0 comments: