What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This weekend was my weekend to play "personal chef" for my mom. :) She's down to three treatments left! I do enjoy our time together, but it will be nice in the near future when our visits are simply for the purpose of a visit. :) I made a breakfast treat for us this weekend that is definitely worth sharing with you. Now, be sure to note that I said treat. This is not a healthy recipe at all. But is probably the best coffee cake I've ever had. It's amazing when it's warm from the oven, and you can still get the same effect on subsequent days by heating in the microwave for 30 seconds. The next time you are looking for a yummy breakfast cake, be sure to give this Buttery Cream Cheese Coffee Cake a try!



Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (no recipe - just throw it in the oven and cook it); Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Beef Fajitas (last of my freezer stash), Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Meatball Subs, Salad, Peaches


Wednesday - Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Salad, Oranges

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday - Date Night

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: