What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This past week was a tough one for me. I had a TERRIBLE cold and ended up missing the whole week of school, and on top of that, my hubby was in California all week for work. It's never fun to be stuck home alone when you're sick. Luckily, my terrific teenager was here to help me out. The good news is that I think I'm finally on the mend. I was able to get up and around today, wore real clothes instead of PJs, and even ran some errands. I also did some cooking and made a fun breakfast treat for the boy. I even have bread dough rising on the counter ready to make into six lovely loaves of bread Sunday morning. :)

This coming week will keep our family hopping as usual. The hubby has lots of extra work obligations, and my mom's treatment is earlier in the week. But, that is why we meal plan! :) I do have one new chicken dish planned for this week (a super simple one), so look for the photo later. Be sure to check out last week's Parmesan Pork Tenderloin recipe. It was fabulous. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Oven Fried Chicken, Oven Baked Fries, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Tuesday - Sweet Italian Chicken Breasts (new), Asparagus, Salad, Peaches

Wednesday - Chicken and Dumpling Casserole, Broccoli, Salad

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Brisket with Burgundy Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Saturday - Brisket Sandwiches, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Making Our Life Matter said...

The brisket looks delicious! I can just imagine that on a big, homemade roll!