What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Well, I knew I wouldn't make it the whole school year without catching a cold. It finally got me this weekend. I'm feeling pretty yucky right now, so I'm just going to get right to the menu. Be sure to check out the recipe I posted for Potato Flake Sourdough Bread. It's wonderful! Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - had to do take-out Chinese - I just feel too yucky to cook
Monday - Crockpot Cowboy Stew, Salad, Peaches

Tuesday - Leftover Stew
Wednesday - Sausage Potato Soup, Salad, Applesauce

Thursday - Leftover soup
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday - Parmesan Pork Roast (new recipe - will post after cooking), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

3 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Your pizza looks great. We have pizza once a week, usually on Sundays. Have a great week!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

That stew looks great! I just made a stew a few weeks ago myself... what a great wintertime food! Thanks for sharing :)

Tabby said...

As always, your menu looks great! Hope you feel better soon :)